Bristol Handstands Workshop
National Circus School Paris (ENACR) graduate, globe-trotting hand to hand specialist Gabrielle Parker balances her time on her hands between international performance, teaching at the acclaimed Circomedia Circus University and running workshops and classes all over the UK. An acro flyer, sports therapist, professional handstand coach and teacher (of teachers) Gabby is also the Founder of Bristol Handstands.
What to expect in the workshop:
- Correct technique, alignment, consistency and balance
- Specific strength, control and endurance
- Basically shapes, levers, lifts, presses and isolations
- Elbow stands, headstands, contortion/figure handstands
- 1 arm progressions
- All round performance flexibility training including static, dynamic, active, ballistic etc.
- Detailed partner stretching including PIR and PNF (resistance) techniques
- Injury prevention