Kira is a Russian pole artist from Saint Petersburg. She started pole dancing in 2008 at Trash Pole Dance Studio. She doesn’t have any gymnastic or professional dance background, but she has a huge passion for pole.
After 2 years of practicing she started to teach in Trash PDS and compete in Russia, then in Europe and now in the world. In 2014 she became a part of RAD Polewear team as a brand ambassador. In 2015 she begun working in doubles with Evgeny Greshilov. In 2017, with Evgeny she started to work at the biggest Russian dance-circus show in Leningrad Center as a pole artists.
Her brightest awards are:
– Winner of Pole Classic 2016 by Pole Expo, Las Vegas
– 2nd place at «Exotic Generation» championship 2016, Moscow
– Ultimate Champion at International Pole Championship IPC 2015 in double category, Hong Kong
– Winner of Pole Art Cyprus 2014
– Finalist of International Pole Championship IPC 2013, Singapore
– Winner and Miss Attitude of Battle of the Pole 2013, Stockholm
Now Kira travels a lot as a competitor, judge and teacher.