How to make the most out of your time at Pole World Festival
The biggest weekend of the UK pole calendar is coming up! There’s lots going on and of course you want to make the most out of the event. So, we’ve tried to make things easy for you by providing our 5 top tips:
- Be prepared – check out the timetable and make note of what you want to see or do. Try to leave time to listen to a seminar, drop in to a yoga session, take part in a Give it a Go activity and watch the performances on the main stage. You’ll easily fill any free time in the aerial playground.
- Bring lots of water and snacks – if you’re planning on taking part in lots of the workshops and activities you’ll need to make sure you stay fuelled. We care about the environment so to reduce waste we’ve added plenty of water dispensers throughout the venue so you can fill up your bottles!
- Save up – many of the top pole brands will be exhibiting at the event so make sure you bring lots of cash! There’s no cash machines in the venue so cash is a must! We will also have a raffle on both of the days with different prizes each day. Winners will be drawn during the evening shows.
- Plan your travel – we would recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before your workshop so you have plenty of time to register for your workshop wristband and get prepared for the session! Keep an eye on traffic updates as there may be some delays on the roads due to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta.
- Don’t leave before the end – the event finishes on both days with a bang; the pole artists who have been teaching that day will treat you to a close up and personal performance on the main stage – not to be missed!